RE-: Parents;-

CAN someone here help me contact my parents in Florida?!- I'm about to be homeless and I have few funding options!! - Please text me if can help!!

Report post

2 replies. Join the discussion

If you need me to make a long distance call for you I can, but Im not sure what your looking for.

Report post

I need you to call my dad bob, who/he's been helping me my whole adult life,
& he can be reached at 1-(561)-624-6899;-
Please tell him for me to put me up at the Econolodge at 4726 East Washington Avenue for 1 month-:
Their # IS-: 1-(608)-241-4171;-
Thanks !!

Report post

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders