Need Feedback About Public Housing in Dutchess County, New York and . . . .

Dear Friends,
I have applied for every public housing offered in Dutchess County, New York. Have been accepted for the waiting list at Morrow Houses, located on Little Market St. Is anyone familiar with it? Know crime, alcoholism and drug abuse goes with the territory of public housing, but some are better than others. Also have applied for every public housing in NYC (lived last 10 years in Brooklyn). Because I have lived in Florida for 35 years (before moving to Brooklyn), and loved visiting Orlando, Florida, have applied for all public housing in Orlando, Florida. Also, 25 years ago a pen pal from Hawaii told me they had excellent public housing, giving it a shot applying for public housing in the Hawaiian Islands. Can't drive due to epilepsy, so need to live near good public transportation, which I know NYC and Orlando have. My friend says you can easily walk everywhere in the Hawaiian Islands. Would love your feedback if you are familiar with public housing mentioned above. Thanks!

1 reply. Join the discussion

Need to make a correction. Sorry, not "Morrow Houses" but Harlow Row Houses. Thank you.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders