greg

This is their what they say is bipolar!!!!

By gregoryshane · Yesterday at 1:04 pm · 0 replies
0 Recommend Stop following Problem
Options

Shared with the public

Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is an illness involving one or more episodes of serious mania and depression. The illness causes a person's mood to swing from excessively high and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, with periods of a normal mood in between. More than 2 million Americans suffer from bipolar disorder

Where is there hearing vioces have thoughts that are and come true, that cause the mania the high the lows, the paraniod where everone is looking or talking about you that causes mood swing, the thoughts of sadness and hopelessness that come with the voices and thoughts. THATS BIPOLAR they call it an illness well there has never been a time i was sick i couldn't take medicines and cure it. They give you med after med and the affects of bipolar still come back so they change the meds give you a different diagnoses, They have no clue and will have no clue you have to have bi-polar to understand it !!!!!!!!!!!

2 replies. Join the discussion

Its one day at a time... I don't think they understand it so they surely can't diagnosis it...

i agree and the sad part is people trust what they say good or bad witch most is bad and they just give you medication. if that one don't worh there are plenty more to try when they don't work they say theres nothing more they can do its horrible

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support Mental Health America

Help Mental Health America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  Mental Health America

Discussion topics

Resources from Mental Health America

Mental Health America 2013 Annual Conference on Wellness

Receive e-mail news from MHA

Community leaders