- By Bladexp
· New reply 2:50 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - Stage IV · 1 reply
- Hello, My father wife has being on Tarceva 150mg for 2 month and is having trouble with side effect of facial rash and swelling around the eyes. Onc decided to stop for a few days and start back up at ...
- By lauriem
· New reply 2:40 am
- Discussion in Treatment options · 8 replies
- Hi...I usually post in the breast cancer area as I gave stage four BC. However, I thought you all might have better insight in the question. I have quite a bit of lymphogenic spread in left lung. X-rays ...
- By neverstoploving
· New reply 1:52 am
- Discussion in In memoriam · 27 replies
- My mom passed away on Feb 18 , 2014. She was responding well to Iressa for a few months and i thought she would have lived longer, it has been only 17 and a half month since she was diagnoised with lung ...
- By RitWar
· New reply 1:47 am
- Journal · 7 replies
- Well sense I finished radiation last Thursday 2//20/14 I have been down sick about every day. Still have my last chemo to go thru this Friday. I never had days like these in the 35 radiation I did a long ...
- By reply2stevejohn
· New reply 1:29 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - Squamous cell · 4 replies
- Sometime back , they was session hosted on Squamous Lung cancer sometime back (12th Nov) on cancergrace website (transcript is available in their website) which helped us to decide on Placitaxel & Carboplatinum ...
- By NWGardener
· New reply 1:20 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - General · 38 replies
- We reviewed my husband's scan results with our research oncologist today and the results are outstanding! 42% reduction in the left lung tumor and the mediastinal lymph mass is almost gone. He received ...
- By Sagreenia1010
· New reply 1:08 am
- Journal · 63 replies
- My Dear Ronald passed away between 3:40am and 4am this morning we were all here, we worked very hard to give him pain relief and medication for anxiety. he remained home in the place he loved and with ...
- By NWGardener
· New reply 1:02 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - General · 15 replies
- Is anyone on this clinical trial? It is a combination of two immunotherapies, Nivolumab (Anti-PD1 antibody) and Lirilumab (Anti-KIR antibody), given as infusions once every four weeks for the Lirilumab ...
- By teastman5
· New reply 1:00 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - Stage IV · 13 replies
- My mom (77 in Jan. 2014) was diagnosed 10/2012. She was stage 1b at the time and had a wedge removed from her right lung with lymph nodes in 12/2012. In 4/2013 she had a follow-up scan to help determine ...
- By MizK
· New reply 12:57 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - General · 22 replies
- Hi friends! Well we got all the results in and it's good news. Nothing major with my heart! My diagnosis is Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia. In layman's terms, my heart beats too fast! The underlying ...
- By jvl22
· New reply 12:42 am
- Discussion in Hope, friends and humor · 34 replies
- I've wondered where all the "flowers" are...long time missing. Could they have left because of the Alta situation? I value "G" who was, at one time, close to Alta...he has gone, much to our detriment...his ...
- By panese
· New reply 12:42 am
- Discussion in Small cell lung cancer - Extensive · 15 replies
- Ever since my husband was diagnosed,he has become lethargic. He has now had 2rounds of chemo, b it he only watches tv or reads paper. He will go to lunch or dinner with friends and family, but absolutely ...
- By djchaves
· New reply 12:23 am
- Discussion in Non-small cell lung cancer - Stage IV · 34 replies
- Hello all. I haven't been on in a while but these disscussions sure have helped me learn about lung cancer. Some of you may remember my posts about my dad. Diagnosed in April 2012 with NSCLC with mets ...
- By schmizardly
· New reply 12:22 am
- Discussion in ALK mutations and lung cancer · 5 replies
- This is my first post on Inspire. I was diagnosed with Stage IV ALK + NSCLC with mets to the liver on November 20, 2013. Had 4 rounds of chemo (carboplatinum/pemetrexed) with some shrinkage. Started Xalkori ...
- By costello782
· New reply yesterday at 11:18 pm
- Discussion in Hope, friends and humor · 12 replies
- This little guy is so full of life!! Hopefully Marky's smile brightens your day. Happy Tuesday Inspire Friends ...
- By Russia
· New reply yesterday at 11:15 pm
- Discussion in Hope, friends and humor · 24 replies
- Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:45:57 -0800 Subject: The next war is the current war Watch before it's censored http://www.youtube.com/embed/A3YQANdvvbY ...
- By patn936
· New reply yesterday at 11:08 pm
- Discussion in Treatment options · 7 replies
- Recently my husband had his right shoulder replacement surgery. While waiting to hear that his surgery was a success I went for lunch. After the walk to the cafeteria eating and walking back to the waiting ...
- By easterbaby
· New reply yesterday at 11:06 pm
- Discussion in Survivor stories · 38 replies
- Debra sent me this message today and she told me I could let everyone know. She asks for our prayers. "I have been in the hospital since last Saturday, Had another pass out and not cancer, will get a ...
- By debra1
· New reply yesterday at 10:50 pm
- Discussion in Small cell lung cancer - Extensive · 20 replies
- To those that have been asking about me, I want to say that I am back on line some. I had a 10 day stay in the hospital due to Sncopy. I busted my head, and now have a pace maker. Possible that PCI could ...
- By xanthi
· New reply yesterday at 10:40 pm
- Discussion in Lung cancer in the news · 9 replies
- Here is an article I think is interesting to read: http://alignlife.com/articles/toxicity/i nositol-stops-lung-cancer-in-cigarette-s mokers Xanthi Inositol Stops Lung Cancer in Cigarette Smokers February ...
ALK mutations and lung cancer
Things you can do