NER!!! And I'm taking it!!!

The oncologist said no evidence of reoccurance and I will take it. Stable is not quite as good as NED but it more than I dared hope for when this journey began. The oncologist said that there is no way to tell right now if the primary is just inactive or something else. So no ct now for six months.

Shall we dance?

36 replies. Join the discussion

Denzie,
I am so glad that had a chance to check in tonight. This is great news. The best news I have today. Now you can get our life back to a new normal. Yah hoo. I am so happy for you.
Julie JB

Whoot, whoot, whoot! Steps in the right direction!

😍I was just diagnosed and Iam terrified! Should start chemo next week! Thanks for your post! Words like yours really help me! Congratulations & God bless!

Excellent news! so happy for you!

Caterol, you are so in the right place. I wish I had found this site early in my journey. Welcome to Inspire.

It's midnight moonlight dance time! :)
Wonderful news! :)

Dear Denzie,

Take it and RUN, girl! Congratulations!

And, yes, we shall dance! Time to Zumba in your honor!

Blessings1
Brooklynda

Put on your dancing shoes Honey. What the Hell, it can't hurt to dance a little with or without NED!

I am so very happy for you.
Love,
Alta

Those are the words I want to hear next month!!!!! Big big congrats. Such a good feeling. It gives all of us hope everytime someone gets good news. Smile till your cheeks hurt and dance. Ahhh yes have a drink or 4.
Denise

Yiippee!
Happy Dance!
I am so happy for you!
Annika

Dancin to lunch Denzie. How bout it?
Liz

Love to read good news first thing in the morning! Now I have one more abreviation to remember -"NER". So happy for you!

Becky

Your news makes me smile and want to cry at the same time!

I too have never heard of NER and I am so happy you have it and that now I know there is something other than NED I can be hoping for. This might be a more realistic goal. I am betting you have given a lot of people new hope today what a wonderful gift.

I am dancing for you and hope someday to be dancing with you the the state of NER!!!

YAY!! Happy for you

Yes, let's dance. Congrats.

MARIA

Thank God there are good news stories to keep up our hopes! :-)

You're on.

I'm honored & more than grateful to have this dance!

Let's do the Funky Chicken and Live ON!!!!

Happy dance!!!!
Great news!!!!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders