Miracle Liquid?????

"Cure virtually any cancer with an amazing liquid that you drink!

That’s right, the cancer treatment that cured Stage Four cancer is nothing more than a liquid that you drink.

Instead of dramatically changing your diet or swallowing a bunch of pills, all you do is mix a little non-toxic liquid with water and drink it several times throughout the day. It’s that easy. "

Anybody ever tried whatever this is?? Naturally the ad won't say what the "liquid" is. I don't believe the ad as far as curing all cancers, but it may be something that will help. I'm grasping at straws here.
Anybody know what this stuff is, or has anyone tried it? More scam than truth??
Thanks,
Jean

20 replies. Join the discussion

I think it's crap. I wouldn't drink or eat anything that didn't tell me exactly what it was. Also, if there was such a miracle liquid I'd think the medical community and others would have heard of it by now. These people that advertise this kind of thing should be jailed. Just my opinion. Have a great holiday and well wishes to you, Steph

Is this for real, what did I miss??
Sandy

Oh Jean
This screams SCAM! Sadly there are many people out there who prey on the vulnerable and desperate. If you have cancer, you want to try anything and everything, just in case. And this is what these unscrupulous snake oil peddlers rely on.
I think the best way forward, to try to sort the scams from the possible beneficial ideas is to ask here, what have others used, and was it beneficial. It has to be try it and see; what works for one may not help another. Some nutritional advice is very helpful, and there are many here who take supplements or have changed their diets to help boost their immune system. Some believe in a particular regime wholeheartedly, and others dismiss straight away. You need to find what you are comfortable doing, but do be wary of adverts for miraculous cures. If it worked that well, we wouldn't be here on this site!
Read through the Nutrition forum and see what people say there. First hand experience is more believable than unsubstantiated claims in adverts.
Good luck with your research,
With love and best wishes, Carolyn

JP,

No, I think it's real and they also offer another elixir authenticated by Ponce De Leon. Could I also interest you in a long term lease in a bridge that connects the boroughs of Brooklyn and Manhattan?

G

I already bought into that one George, try again later.
I may buy another one..
Sandy

Ya`ll make me laugh..I love Inspire !!

Jean- It definitely is a scam. These are the kinds of scams that I want to mail them my payment in Monopoly money. Do something that is a pain for them.....When I have a postage paid envelope, I like to cram everything in it I can find....saying take me off your mailing list. Yikes! Claiming cures for cancer.

Yeah, I never believe those cure all ills ads, but I do believe in alternative medicine. Definitely vitamins and some herbs. Obviously I knew that if it was that miraculous we wouldn't have the horrible C in such great numbers.
just inquiring.

Think hubby is going to opt out of anymore chemo so I'm searching.
Thanks,
Jean

Jean, have you looked at LDN. This can be prescribed by a doctor. Sandy knows more about it than I do, so you might want to send her a message. Good luck and take care, Judy

I don't know a lot about LDN, only that it is supposed to build the immune system, and people with all kinds of diseases use it. Not just for cancer, people with arthritis use it too.
It is supposed to stop the inflammatory process also.
It can be researched on line.
A prescription is needed, but there are many docs in your own area who will gladly write the script.
If you get on line you can actually get people who will look up in your own neighborhood doctors who will give you a prescription for it.
Good luck.
Sandy

Let's see.....you said poison mixed with water? Sounds like Draino to me. That stuff with kill ya!

Yes, do check out nutrition, supplements and LDN.

Merry Christmas to you, hubby and family,
Take care,
Cyn

Sounds like "snake oil" to me..

It think it's Protocel. The website "Cancer Defeated" talks about this so called "miracle liquid". You just drink it several times a day and the cancer "melts away" There's a couple of chapters on Protocel in a book called "Outsmart Your Cancer", and I'm guessing the "miracle liquid" you are referring to is Protocel.
Charlene

I've read a lot on zeolite which is a liquid - I tried it..... they don't promise a miricle cure - but don't believe it works either. Sure if any of this worked they woun't be selling it on the internet..... the person who does find the "cure" for cancer won't start a web page for it....

LDN does not "build" the immune system.

That is part of the nonsense that is now espoused about this medication.

This pharmaceutical drug upregulates opioids and receptors in the body, and one opioid (opioid growth factor - OGF) can depress cell proliferation, hence it can be very effective in stopping some cancers in their tracks.

For some it has proved a miracle drug, others have had great difficulty taking it (severe sleep distrubance, ongoing Gi symptomology etc).

It offers great hope to many people. Unfortunately, many half-truths and nonsense is spoken about it.

I also heard from someone that eating large amount of asparagus is very beneficial. My sister received a testimonial from a friend of a friend that tumors actually shrunk on asparagus puree alone...but at least asparagus is a known healthy food, and not a get rich quick on our misfortune scheme...which is what I think this "liquid" might be. Sue R.

Ha Ha!

What has helped me and my sister is a good nutritional guide. I don't know how much it helps, but I think diet is very important and at least you'll feel like you're doing something for your loved one. Sue R.

This mysterious "miracle drink" has nothing to do with LDN. LDN is being used for MS as well as cancer, but a prescription for LDN won't come from an oncologist as they can't prescribe alternative therapies. LDN won't help every cancer victim, but neither will chemo and radiation. LDN has been a valuable asset for many a cancer patient and shouldn't be put in the same category as these so called "miracle cures".
Charlene

I would invest $2.95 in a 2 oz. shot of wheatgrass, you can get it at any Juice Shack, Jamba Juice or health food store, much better investment.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders