Get LDN without Prescription?

My dad has late stage lung cancer who lives in China.
I want to try LDN for him but can't find it in China.
Is there any way I can get LDN in the United States without a prescription? I am in California.

Thank you all,

Alex

4 replies. Join the discussion

I sent you a private message to contact me about getting LDN over the net.

Send me your email as soon as convenient.

Dee
http://www.ldn4cancer.com

Dear Alex,
I know you are probably feeling desperate for your dad but it is essential that you have the best quality ingredients, and filler, for this to be effective. My husband uses acidophilus filler as it is easier on his stomach.

Good luck to you and your father, who is truly blessed to have such a devoted son. I know Dee has excellent information, and is a mento to many here, and an inspiration as well. Hope you are successful with this. All the best, Peg

Dee,

Thank you for your help. I have ordered the Naltrexone HCl | Revia from www.eDrugNet.com, as you directed.

Peg,

Thank you for the information. I will try to learn more about this LDN and hope it has some of positive effect to my father.

I am not good in expressing myself, even my supervisor asked me to improve it. I just want to say that people in this board is the best group of people in this world, this board is my life line.

God Bless You All!

Alex

Dear Alex,
I am so glad you got the information you needed. And yes, this is a truly amazing and helpful community you are now a part of. In time, you will be the one helping others here.

Please never hesitate to write - you communicate perfectly, and far better than I or many others would in your native language. It's an honor to have you here. God bless you and your father.
Take care. Peg

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders