A touch of god

THIS is what we ALL should be looking for in life...God speaking to us in ways we might not even recognize

This really touched my heart, so I wanted to share it with you!
God Whispers

http://www.youtube.com/embed/zf_0jzPQ8lo?rel=0

14 replies. Join the discussion

Beautiful! Thank you for the reminder!

Dawn

Thank you, California Russian!

Have forwarded this beautiful Youtube to family members. You know, I was born in California, but was blocked from visiting Russia in the 60's because of work my mother was doing at the time. I remember the Russian folks returned my three Arizona Highways magazines marked "Propaganda" . To be noted is that they were returned ONLY after three months with a lot of earmarking and leafing through the pages!

It was my one failed opportunity to be a Sputnik! So let's be sputniks now via this lung thing that connects us. Out here for tonight, your friend, who has always heard God's whispers! Karen

Thank You Rita, that was amazing! I talk to God on my walks and almost every time I see a Dragonfly! I get so I look for him! Lorrie!

Thank you so much. I needed to see that today. It is so true that all we have to do is open our hearts and He shows Himself to us.

God bless you sweet Russia,

So thoughtful of you to pass this on to us! I really liked it...a great reminder to pay attention to God's whisper :)

Beautiful reminders. Thank you!

Yes Rita, God is always with us.
We just have to listen .
We don't always want to do things His way.....
That is when we get in to trouble !
Love,
Lendy

Dear Rita,

Thank you for sharing this with us;-)

Glad God sent you here to us. We are blessed.

Marie

i have complete faith that god , the angels and those that have gone before me surround me on a daily basis. but sometimes i just don't listen this was a wonderful reminder . thank you

Thank you for sending this.

Rita,

Thank you for posting this. It was beautiful.

Cheryll

Thank you so much. Without my faith in God, I would have great difficulty after Mom's passing. Love from Heidi

Beautiful. Thank you

MARIA

Beautiful. Thank you for posting.
J.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Photo of Dave Grant

The Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community has provided support for patients, caregivers, families and friends since 2006. We welcome over 600 new members every month in the fight against lung cancer.

ALK mutations and lung cancer

Join the discussion about ALK mutations and lung cancer

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders