CML Virtual Patient Summit 9/22/12

Registrations are now open for a special event being held on CML Awareness Day, 9/22/12, for those impacted by Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML).

Living Well with CML: A Virtual Patient Summit
Time: 1:00 pm - 6.30 pm EST/ 10:00 am – 3:30 pm PST
Cost: Free
Registration/Info: www.CMLPatientSummit.com

Presented by: The National CML Society and a panel of CML experts with special guest - CML patient and advocate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

This unique online educational program will be live-streamed from New York directly to individuals in the United States who are impacted by Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML).

During the live event, notable professionals will provide information about survivorship, health and living well with this blood cancer.

Viewers will be able to submit questions during the webcast and get answers on the spot. The highly interactive program will also include in-studio cooking during nutrition discussions as well as exercise demonstrations.

Participants include Greg Stephens, Executive Director of the National CML Society and patient advocate Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who was diagnosed with CML in 2009.

The six sessions will also include healthcare professionals with expertise in CML and cancer survivorship support.

Presented by The National CML Society http://www.nationalcmlsociety.org/

Sponsored by: Novartis Oncology

1 reply. Join the discussion

Hello,
I've had CML now for 6 years and never wanted to know anything about it, but I do know. The 3rd Chemo pill that is on the market that I just had to stop taking because I got "Sweets syndrome" but on the 4th they just approved the 4th Chemo pill and I started taking it 3 days ago. I would like to get more Involed with my cancer and somehow help out when needed. I'm just going by this event that just went on and would like to know any future events.

Thank you,
Chip

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders