EDTA Keladine Creme - Has anyone tried it?

Does anyone know anything about EDTA Keladine Creme? It is supposed to cure just about everything: BP, high cholesterol, joint & muscle pain, varicose veins, insomnia, low energy. Supposedly the creme works better because it is absorbed into the bloodstream better. The thing is it is extremely expensive. I ordered a year's worth which comes with Mineral Drops to replace the "good" minerals that it removes. But then she tells me for an extra $250, she can sell me the double strength, so when I got off the phone, I had spent more than $800! The money back guarantee is only for one month so I have to get the stuff and start taking it right away. I will need to drop the stuff I take to help me sleep and get a blood test after about 31/2 weeks so I have enough time to see if it is really helping me, because there is NO WAY I am going to be ripped off of $800 if this stuff doesn't work.
I am just hoping that someone here knows about this stuff.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support the Arthritis Foundation Community Partners

Help the Arthritis Foundation Community Partners reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Arthritis Foundation Community Partners

Discussion topics

AF events and resources

Community leaders