Results for Vein stripping
- By golfnfool
· Posted April 9, 2014
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 5 replies
- My husband is 9 weeks post CABGx4. He experiences extreme restlessness in the leg that the blood vessels were taken from. He is taking rehab three days a week and the problem seems to occur after the ...
- By pushinthrough
· Posted April 2, 2014
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 61 replies
- Hi there brothers and sisters of my CABG family. It's been about 14 months since my 4X....and while physically I'm feeling much much better, mentally I'm still battling every day. For me, I think about ...
- By MrB5
· Posted January 3, 2014
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 45 replies
- Has anyone else survived the Widow Maker. Mine was caught at the last moment. I had CABGX3 on Nov. 2, 2013 and have done great in my recovery. It would be interesting to chat with others who have had ...
- By BostonMike (Inactive)
· Posted September 17, 2013
- Discussion in Rehabilitation and continuing treatment · 45 replies
- If you like shellfish, that is. (Sorry Roger---I'm still working on a yummy vegan recipe I can get my kids to eat without asking "where's the rest of it?") Anyway--this is a very simple and basic recipe ...
- By lhollis158
· Posted August 6, 2013
- Discussion in Rehabilitation and continuing treatment · 24 replies
- Does anyone know what to do about continuing pain in the chest? My surgery was 4 weeks ago and I still have a small hole in my sternum but the soreness and pain can get awfully uncomfortable at times ...
- By ajax2cle
· Posted June 29, 2013
- Discussion in Pre-surgery worries · 42 replies
- I started seeing a cardiologist because i thought it was a good idea to help me treat my high blood pressure. I am a 44 year old guy, who quit smoking 4 years ago, put on the quit smoking weight(about ...
- By TheGypsySister
· Posted February 16, 2013
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 3 replies
- While still in the hospital I developed this pain and was told it was where the vessel was harvested. I mentioned this to a Dr during another stint in the hospital and he said it was unusual to take a ...
- By Lisahod
· Posted June 28, 2012
- Discussion in Family and friends · 92 replies
- Hi I just wanted to say hello to everyone. My dad had his triple heart bypass on Tuesday and we went to see him yesterday. To say it was a shock is an understatement, I knew what to expect but you still ...
- By CabbagePatch
· Posted June 2, 2012
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 31 replies
- HELP ....I have a question for all of you. I have been doing very well at work energy wise but BY Friday after lunch Im shot (Im out on the road making sales calls from 9-330 -4 then back to home office ...
- By 4attacks
· Posted June 11, 2011
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 9 replies
- I had triple bypass a few weeks ago, was feeling pretty well. Woke up one day this week and could not walk on my foot. Ruled blood clot out. Ankle and bottom of the foot is swollen. I can not put any ...
- By Lakerfan
· Posted February 22, 2011
- Discussion in Rehabilitation and continuing treatment · 122 replies
- Because I am curious; At what age did you have your bypass and was it preceeded by a cardiac event? For me 34 and was a result a heart attack. EVERYONE PLEASE ANSWER. I WOULD LIKE TO POST THE AVERAGES ...
- By Iwannabe
· Posted July 7, 2010
- Discussion in Life after heart bypass surgery · 16 replies
- I am new to this site and have joined in the hope that someone wil be able to reassure my husband. He had a quadruple bypass in January 2009 and everything went really well and yes, the pain he underwent ...
- By CABGWife
· Posted May 30, 2010
- Discussion in Rehabilitation and continuing treatment · 14 replies
- I recently posted about my husband's vein harvest site, that we thought may have had an abscess starting (almost 5 months post-op)...well, last Sunday, the site was surgically drained, it was noted that ...
Things you can do