high fsh and Pregnitude

With fsh high if you took Pregnitude, could you tell us if it worked or not (if you're got pregnant and carry a pregnancy term)
Thanks

5 replies. Join the discussion

I have never heard of this but I too am interested in hearing any feedback about it maybe to possibly buy. I have heard of myo insotol being a supplement that CCRM has some of their patients take.

I just started pregnitude last week. I have unexplained IF - I was worried about side effects but haven't really had any. It does seem to help control my appetite.... Which is always good

I just ordered some. I hope to start a new ivf cycle in a couple weeks, wish I had heard of this stuff sooner!

This is my 2nd month on pregnitude, but my first cycle attempt to conceive since my miscarriage. I like pregnitude because it forces me to drink more water too. I have high fsh and conceived naturally and carried my baby to 15 weeks, I am hopeful I have made some changes to help me carry to term next time.

Just to follow up on my last post. I'm going to do Letrizole next cycle, I updated my profile. My RE was surprised I got pregnant before and asked me to start all the supplements again as this may have helped. This is when she added pregnitude.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support RESOLVE

Help RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Discussion topics

More From RESOLVE

Advocacy Day 2014

Center for Infertility Justice Blog

RESOLVE's newsletter

Unplug yourself. A quarterly newsletter written just for you sent directly to your home. Subscribe today.

Infertility Information

RESOLVE's Resources

Community leaders