Compuesto Vegetal - cure for PCOS??

So my Dominican mother has been hounding me to try an herbal medicine called "Compuesto Vegetal de La Sra. Muller". Has anyone ever heard of this? After TTC for over 2 years and being diagnosed with PCOS less then a year ago then suffering through M/C a few months ago I'm going to give it a try... why not right?! There isn't much info online but my family swears that it cures PCOS, cleans out your system and helps regulate your body. I've only come across a few testemonials online and they say that it works in as little as a few weeks... I only get my period about twice a year and since my m/c in September i haven't had one so it will be interesting to see if this works...wish me luck, I'll keep you guys posted :)

11 replies. Join the discussion

Hello!
I have never heard of this. I have PCOS myself........I would be inclined to think it may help decrease some PCOS sx as apposed to "curing" PCOS.
Good luck!

yeah your probably right... my moms been trying to get me to take it for months so at this point i think she'll say just about anything just so i can take it LOL .. thats why i turned to you guys.... have you heard anything in particulate about it? or just that its around?

where do you think i could find this? i looked online and nothing maybe i was looking in the wrong place. can you tell me more about it. My parents are mexican and they never heard of it. I also live were we have 3 spanish stores so i thought it would be better to find online

My mom bought it from one of the Dominican stores in her area (providence, RI). It's only about 10 - 15 bucks, I’ll ask her for the name of the store maybe they can ship it to you.

I just finished the bottle a couple days ago and so far nothing to different. The instructions say to take 1 tablespoon before each meal and 1 before going to bed... The stuff smells and tastes like wine so i wasn’t comfortable taking it around with me to work so i just drank 3 tablespoons before going to bed. Soon after i started taking it i could feel some light cramps coming on bit now that I’m done even that has subsided. Maybe I have to give it a few more weeks or start over by taking the correct dosage... IDK I’ll keep you guys posted.

BFP!!!! WHOA wasn’t expecting that at all this soon but hey I’ll take it :).... Now this is not to say that it was a direct result from the stuff that I took, but the way I was feeling only days after taking it I could defiantly tell something was going... I'm so scared to get to excited (if you read my profile you'd understand why) but I want to enjoy every second that I get with this new baby. I have an appointment in a couple weeks and I’m praying for the best!

Well looks like I spoke to soon... Im currently in the er with excessive bleeding :(

wow..... I found this stuff online and I orderd it but i havent started taking it. are you ok. im really scared for you. please let me know how you are.

What happened? Im concerned . Just started taking Sra.Muller 3 days ago. My friend told me she got pregant on this and she is giving birth to her second baby soon. I havent gotten in AF in 2 months.. Took preg test BFN. I was dx with PCOS almost 1 yr ago. Been trying to concieve for 2 yrs but at this poit I just wat to regulate my period. Please let me know what happened to you.

Hi Ely,

I am Dominican as well. I live in New York and I was just wondering if I could find La Senora Muller in a Botanica? I would love to know how you are/were doing on it. I just want to use it to regulate my periods, Im not lookin to concieve right now. I have PCOS and I just want to feel "normal" again. Thanks!

Hello!

It is on AMAZON!! Good luck : )

I only took one bottle of it... About a wk after I finished I found out I was 4 wks preg. We weren't using protection because I didn't think it would happen this soon. I lost that pregnancy two days later... I'm 9 wks preg now but havnt taken that stuff since. I dont know if that's the reason I got prg or if it was the reason I lost the baby... Sorry I couldn't be more help

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support RESOLVE

Help RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Discussion topics

More From RESOLVE

Advocacy Day 2014

Center for Infertility Justice Blog

RESOLVE's newsletter

Unplug yourself. A quarterly newsletter written just for you sent directly to your home. Subscribe today.

Infertility Information

RESOLVE's Resources

Community leaders