Any NJ Ladies here? Recommend your RE

Hi ladies,

I'm not sure if anyone here is from NJ, but if so I was hoping you could recommend your RE.

I am currently with an RE, and I am looking to change. I like my current RE, but I am not to happy with some of the office staff. I am also a bit iffy about how she does and times procedures. She is never in the office on Thursdays (IVF days), and they are closed on the weekend. IF you need a monitoring on the weekend you usually do not get it unless you are an IVF patient.

That just doesn't sit right with me.

Any help at all would be appreciated!

~Gina

9 replies. Join the discussion

Hi, RMA NJ is great, I think.

Good luck Gina!

I'm so happy you posted about RMA NJ because I have an appt with them at the end of the month.

i go to ivf nj and i am happy with their staff and doctors

Gina,
I have done 3 iuis and I am on my second IVF with RMA NJ. Overall I am happy with them (even though I am not pregnant).
I go to the Englewood and Morristown office. What doctor is yoru consult with? I can def give you some advise if you want about RMA. Some docs and some nurses are more friendly than others.
Francesca

Francesca,

We have our consult with Dr. Azim at the englewood office. I am excited to see someone new, but also a little scared.

I guess we are just ready for this to happen already. I'm hoping a new set of eyes will give us some answers, since we are currently unexplained.

I would love any info you could give me!

Gina,
My doctor is Englewood (Dr. Slowey) is moving out of state so I just switched to Dr. Azim. Dr. Azim is pretty new but he did my egg retirevel for my first IVF and seems nice.
I am going to send you a friend request, so I can give your more info.

Gina,
I go to Fertility Institute of NJ & NY. They are very nice there and they do see patients on the weekend if necessary. Let me know if you want more information.

I go to RMA is west orange, and love Dr. Drews. He is very concise in his explanations and makes you feel at ease when you are going thru procedures.

RMA is amazing. My sister got pregnant with her first IUI there and is currently 18 weeks. We find out on Friday what she is having. I have been seeing Dr Molinaro there since January. Our first IUI failed this month but I have complete faith in RMA to get me pregnant. The staff, nurses and Doctors are all sensitive to our issues and extremely helpful. I am sad that I am not pregnant yet but so happy to have found such a wonderful place. I look foward to 6 am when I get to go in and see the DR and nurses for morning monitoring. If you have any questions please e-mail me at kristykins79@aol.com

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support RESOLVE

Help RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Discussion topics

More From RESOLVE

Advocacy Day 2014

Center for Infertility Justice Blog

RESOLVE's newsletter

Unplug yourself. A quarterly newsletter written just for you sent directly to your home. Subscribe today.

Infertility Information

RESOLVE's Resources

Community leaders