Adoption profile help please

I am doing foster adopt through a private agency but I still need to put together an adoption profile. I have to create it in PDF and email it. Probably a dumb question but how do I do this? I know I can buy a digital scrapbooking program but is there a way to use powerpoint or something like that? Or do you have a suggestion on a specific program to use? I don't want to buy something too complicated. I want quick, easy and fun to use.

5 replies. Join the discussion

Okay, I think I can help. Create the document in any program you want (ie powepoint, word, etc). When you are finish save the document first. To create a PDF (at least on my computer):
1. Click print
2. Instead of choosing the printer as you normally would, click the drop down menu next to the printer. You should get a list of all your printing options & one should say "print to PDF" or "PDF Complete" or something with PDF in it.
3. Choose the PDF option and it will save the document as a PDF file.
I am not super techie but I hope this helps.
-A

Wow! That's it! Thanks a bunch!!!!

Don't you love it when the answer is easy?!?!?!

If you don't have print as PDF as an option, you can download a free PDF printer on the internet. Some programs also have the option to save as a PDF in the "save as" area.

We used MS publisher and saved as a PDF. Super simple and easy!! With publisher it is easy to move text and pictures around until you get them where you want them!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support RESOLVE

Help RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to  RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association

Discussion topics

More From RESOLVE

Advocacy Day 2014

Center for Infertility Justice Blog

RESOLVE's newsletter

Unplug yourself. A quarterly newsletter written just for you sent directly to your home. Subscribe today.

Infertility Information

RESOLVE's Resources

Community leaders