A night of no sleep..blah

I would give my left arm just to fall asleep. I havent had one of these nights in awhile... so it was only time it would happen. hate when i cant sleep.... ugh. As sick as i feel i did so much today between food shopping and cleaning the house.. i would think my body would be knocked out, which it is... but cant sleep sighs. so im watching a league of their own... good movie i havent seen in awhile. hopefully i will fall asleep eventually.... fingers crossed....

hugs, chris

3 replies. Join the discussion

Hey Chris....right there with ya and I took night time meds over,2 hours ago lol.....its the way,of the fibro for me....though it also doesnt help that I am OCD lol.

Hope you get some rest and soon!!!

Lots of love and peace.

--Wenz

ty wenz, i do hope u are able to sleep soon too. this to me is the worst part when u cant sleep. I really hate this disease!!!!! I know it becomes a way of life... but i dont think i will ever get used to it.

big hugs, love chris

Dear Chris,
I know what you mean, I think most of us here do. I agree with Wenz too, it does not help that I am OCD either. While I am lying there stressed out that I have not fallen asleep despite all of the meds I have taken, my mind starts to race with things that I think I forgot to do, or things that I should have done, what I still need to do, and on and on. It is an awful cycle because the more stressed you are, the harder it is to fall asleep. I hope you both were able to get some sleep last night. At least we have each other to talk to about this. Hang in there.
Lots of Love,
Angela

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders