trace minerals follow up?

We have been using our minerals since Sunday!

Been reading the posts online. Hoping for good results.

Anyone seeing changes here?

14 replies. Join the discussion

We started on 22 November. What I can see for certain is eating more and approx 1 Kg weight gain. Fingers crossed and hoping to see more changes.

What are you using the minerals for? Is it for weight gain? My son is not gaining weight and does not like to eat very much. He is now 1 year and weighs under 16 pounds.

We are using it for weight gain/growth and even hoping to see some differences in tone and strength.

There are people seeing real changes with the minerals. I am really hopeful. I like that it is plant based. We are still doing therapies, and working our butts off at home.

We just started the minerals on Sunday. You post updates every two weeks.

We havent weighed him since Sunday ourselves. But his appetite has been really good!!!

I just got a free liter, or huge container, free from the preemie growth project. I'm a little uneasy to try it. My daughter has high muscle tone on the right side...mild cp. has anybody out there received this free container of minerals that I'm speaking of?

We got the free container from the preemie growth project. We have only been using it since Sunday (so a whole week with today). He is having softer stools and they are more frequent and stinkier. So far that is the only change we are seeing. The project says to wait it out 2 months before calling it quits so that is what we are going to do.

We are on preemie growth project and we are seeing results, as well as some other families with CP. If you are having bowel and weight change, that's a good sign. If you are on facebook, there is a preemie growth project page, where people discuss their apprehension, their results, etc. :)

We've been using the minerals for over 6 weeks 4 days and the changes in my son have been really remarkable! He has spastic Diplegic CP. He can now bring his toes to his mouth while sitting in an upright position! Should join the FB page. It's pretty fantastic all the results we are all seeing!

I want to know about minerals. can anyone tell me what kind of minerals is this? and how could i get this?

I would like to get some too... Where can I get them in Ireland?

colloidal minerals....join the facebook page, there are people from all over taking them, so perhaps someone in ireland has already done that research. preemie growth project. you can google that and they have a website where all the info is. it's pretty cool. my son is 19 months and is seeing great results with strength and tone.

Thanks a million Clairep will try the face book page & the web page also. Can I ask what are you treating your son for?

No worries! HIE, global developmental delay, and the doctors are holding off on a diagnosis for either dystonia or cerebral palsy.

if you join the project, they will give them to you for free. you can also get other brands at GNC or Amazon (NOW).

Just wondering if anyone is concerned about any aliminium or silver from colloidal minerals? i would never put these in my child's body.

Is there any information on chelated minerals? Why use colloidal?

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Discussion topics

Community leaders