NO LOCK UP NECESSARY YET!

I am happy to inform that momz although doesn't speak a sentence and just says words trying to make sense, she is a bit more stable now. My ex is the only one she will stand up for now, so he is forced to involve himself with her. His good for nothing sister, is still good for nothing, but at lease she hasn't had a drink in 32 days and i applaude her for that, but she is no help. I told her she better get her act together because as soon as possible hopefully April, I am outa here.

Thank you all
julia

5 replies. Join the discussion

Good to hear things are finally turning around for you!
32 days without a drink is great! Even if she is still not too helpful.
So, can we inquire about your plans for April, and on into the future?

Good to hear that. I am glad your ex is getting involved. I am also glad to hear that 32 days for his sister. I hope she is going to AA meetings.
I hope whatever your plans are in April, it is something good. Please keep in touch.

I am on the settlement stage of a worker's comp. case. They made their first offer which I refused. On 3/27/13 I will be going back to court for another try. I want them to pay for my retraining because I can no longer lift boxes, haul dollies, cashier, or break down pallets.

So we'll see what happens. It is my interest in becoming an interpreter for either court in family mediation, or a medical interpreter.

I am a talker, and I love to help people, so this is right up my alley, plus I can work as an independent contractor which with my criminal background would be the best thing for me because I am very well liked as a person, but when my history appears in regards to employment, I am judged and stereotyped. Then it is my plan to go to Texas for a little while and see how things work out there. My two daughter's are there and my 22 year old is having another baby. So I want to go help her.

Thanks

Julia

Julia

Good luck with your new journey, FINEFAMILY.

I can't wait for you to post that you have moved to TX.... Please keep us posted - I wish you good fortune!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AFA

Help the Alzheimer's Foundation of America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America

Discussion topics

Links and resources from AFA

Community leaders

Disclaimer

Information found on the Alzheimer's Foundation of America Support Community should not be considered a replacement for consultation with a qualified healthcare professional. Any views or opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of AFA.