BioAnue Alzheimer's Mender

My husband started on BioAnue Alzheimer's Mender about
March 21, 2010. For the two or three weeks prior to that he had been escalating rapidly downhill with his Alzheimer's symptoms. My adult children and friends who saw him and I were so worried about how quickly he was declining. He was diagnosed April 2008. Almost immediately after he began taking 2 BioAnue Alzheimer's Mender pills daily, he stopped spiraling downhill. A couple days later he began showing signs of getting better. On 31 March 2010 the Neurologist who had previously diagnosed him with Alzheimer's said he didn't have Alzheimer's. When I asked him about his prior diagnosis based on several tests and various blood tests and catscans and MRI and one 8 hour test at a leading medical College, He denied that he had ever given me that diagnosis even though he has been seeing him regularly every 4-6 months for Alzheimer's. I had written notes at the time stating the diagnosis he gave me so I knew I wasn't imagining it. I told him I had been giving my husband some Herbal medications and told him the name and I thought that was why he was so much better. He said no Herbal medications can cure Alzheimer's. Prior to ordering BioAnue, I sent the link to a friend of mine who is a Naturopathic Doctor.
She was previously a pharmacist for 10 years, then went back to college for another 6 years to become a Naturopathic Doctor. She researched BioAnue for me and recommended that I try it so I did. I am thrilled with the results. What I would like to know is if any of you have been on this long term for Alzheimer's and what kind of results you have gotten. Thank you for any input you have. I have been giving him Ceraplex (Neuro-Protector, Procera AVH (Cognitive Enhancer), Omega-3 DHA (Molecularly Distilled) 3000 mg, Vinpocetine all of which are supposed to help memory. That may be why he has not declined more than he has in 2 years but none of those had the drastic results that the BioAnue has had. The only other thing which showed definite signs of helping are Ranier Cherries. Since they are out of season I bought the dried ones but he doesn't like them so he won't eat them. He is not aware of any cognitive problem so he won't do the things to make himself better. He still eats way too much sugar. He won't eat balanced meals anymore. He never was a junk food eater before but now that is all he wants.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AFA

Help the Alzheimer's Foundation of America reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America

Discussion topics

Links and resources from AFA

Community leaders

Disclaimer

Information found on the Alzheimer's Foundation of America Support Community should not be considered a replacement for consultation with a qualified healthcare professional. Any views or opinions expressed on this site are not necessarily those of AFA.