Lizness

I asked my doc about this medication after finding out about it on this site. Doc gave me samples. This med is a god sent. I can pop and it works right away. It works better than the miralax. Thanks for sharing it is a game changer.

2 replies. Join the discussion

Thanks for sharing your experience with Lizness. I'm going to ask my GI about it when I see him on the 22nd. I know that some people have experienced some side effects with it, but I've never let another's body's reaction decide me on a drug that my doctor recommends; I try it and see how it works and whether I experience any side effects. We are all so different, even though we share a common disease, so what works for one may not work for another. I'm glad that you're getting relief. Love and Light, Candace

I have taken linzess but not regularly, I am going to try it nightly. It works but sometimes it dries out my eyes terribly. It seems when I take it before bed I don't have that problem. I have only taken it on weekends (fri/sat/sun) because I am afraid of going into work on monday with "problems". So far though I think it might be the answer I am looking for.....

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AGMD

Help the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Helpful links from AGMD

Community leaders