Green Drink on The Today Show

I was watching Kathy Lee and Hoda today on like the 19th hour of the today show. They featured this great green drink that I think I'm going to try. It is sort of like a salad in a blender! They said it was really good so I thought I would pass it along-
1 1/2 cups water
1 head romain lettuce
1/2 head spinach
2-3 stalks of celery
1 apple cored peeled and cut
1 pear cored peeled and cut
1/3 bunch of cilantro
1/3 bunch parsley
1 banana
the juice from 1/2 a lemon
They used organic for all these ingredients. I'm going to give it a try today!!!
If anyone wants to see the video go to www.klgandhoda.com

4 replies. Join the discussion

it actually kind of sounds yummy ... maybe i miss raw veggies more than i'll admit :p
thanks for the info!

choco :)

Wow, that sounds great! something to try. I miss green and colorful foods!

I normally don't like things combined much less drinks like this but my mom does and she likes to experiment so I sent it on to her. If she fixes it I'll let everyone know what she thinks of it.

I totaly miss salads! I usually don't go for veggie drinks in a blender-but they were carrying on how good it was, so I figured it was worth a go. My only concern was with no ice if it was going to be cold enough. I'm just going to use refrigerated water and see if it is good.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Support AGMD

Help the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders reach its goals and support people like yourself by making a donation today.

Donate to the Association of Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Helpful links from AGMD

Community leaders