- By Alihossack
· Posted 7:35 am
- Discussion in Newly diagnosed · 1 recommendation
- Hi there, just been diagnosed as a secondary. I had stage 2a triple neg in 2010 6 rounds of FEC then lumpectomy the 6 weeks of radiotherapy. All was well and had my visit to surgeon in January who had ...
- By lrm123
· Posted yesterday at 3:54 pm
- Discussion in Treatment options · 1 recommendation
- Hi, My sister is on her 3rd rd of xeloda/ixempra treatments. this is the first line of treatment her dr chose after her breast cancer came back in her liver. She is 39yrs old with 3 kids under 10. it ...
- By Polyana
· Posted April 20, 2014
- Journal · 1 recommendation
- As I entered that cold room, I saw different faces, they were all looking towards the door, each time it opens they gaze, as if they welcome a new guest coming into that shared room. I saw smiling angels ...
- By AbraxaneUser
· Posted April 18, 2014
- Discussion in Living with cancer · 1 recommendation
- Hi. I am relatively new to this site and I have had a lot of trouble figuring out what all the abbreviations used mean. It is so frustrating as I dearly want to understand what people are posting. I worked ...
Things you can do