Used to hate B-days

Hey LAdies,Happy Groundhog's Day- my birthday! 2 yrs into this triple pos. thing. I'm trying to appreciate the day rather than dislike getting older, you know. Going to a "high tea" lunch w sister, niece, mom & daughter. Maybe hear some Cajun music if I'm up to it. At least I don't feel older!

13 replies. Join the discussion

Happy Birthday! I just had mine, too - Jan 31! I am probably the only person who is happy to be 46, because, once upon a time, I wasn't sure that would happen! Let it all go for one day and enjoy, enjoy!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and many more!!

Hope you have a wonderful, happy day :)

Happy Happy High Tea Birthday!!!

What a great way to celebrate - hope you have a wonderful time - enjoy!!

xxxGGC

That's the way to celebrate and I know there will be many more fun times in store for you. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you... I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

Blessings~Katie Sue

Happy Birthday and may you have many many more!!!!

Birthdays are so much more meaningful, with each additional year a 'milestone'..................I hope that yours was fun.

Thanks, the high tea was lovely. Dainty and lady like, this place was a historic building. Lots of girls dressed up with their moms & groups of women. Had some wine later and caught a bit of the Mardi Gras music! Yes b-days do have more meaning for sure, funny I never used to say that. Happy belated Laura!

Happy Birthday!

I use to dread birthdays too; before I had cancer, I thought turning 40 was really going to be depressing. Well, it was not a good day, but not because of my age. I was first diagnosed at 39, and on my 40th birthday, I had a bad sinus headache and I also had bad nausea from chemo. But once I got to feeling better, I realized that birthdays are a gift, not something to dread.

I just turned 49 in September, and I think if I make to 50 that will really be something to celebrate.

I am so sorry I missed your birthday but it sounds as if you had a wonderful time. All of our birthdays do have more meaning and I hope all of us get to celebrate many, many more!

A Lou HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.

I wish you a very happy belated Birthday and I hope you have many, many more!

Susan xxx

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Community leaders