Odd bubbling sensation

I have been experiencing a very odd bubbling, tingling sensation in my skull. In the past I have felt the same thing along my spine where I do have bone mets due to BC. I had an MRI a couple of months ago and it was clear.

Has anyone had similar feelings and if so do you have any idea what causes it? It sounds so crazy but I feel safe asking anyway. Thanks!

5 replies. Join the discussion

I don't get quite that sensation, but for months after I started Faslodex, I got a weird pressure in my temple. It eventually just petered out. Now I have been having a pain on the top of my skull, but my scans are clear. I'm thinking it might be a nerve in my back (mets there) or from shingles that I have in my eye and can't quite seem to get cleared up. I would mention it to the onc, but it is probably drug related or left over damage from mets. Keep me posted on what you find out. As Gilda Radner said "It's always something"

It is always something! Thanks, Anabelle. This crazy disease is always making us wonder about minor symptoms, right? Thanks for taking time to respond, I appreciate it! Godspeed!

Hi Kodibear,
I haven't had that kind of a symptom but I would tell your oncologist about it. When is your next MRI going to be done? Maybe he would order one sooner so you don't worry about it any longer than need be. This disease makes us question every ache and pain that seems different in any way. I get scans every 3 months so it isn't too long to wait if I notice a new ache, pain, or other symptom.
I wish you the best.
Hugs, Deb

Thank you, Deb for replying. The sensation stopped so no worries, can't have a scan for every odd feeling, right?

Hubby and I are at Disney this week so no time to worry about all this stuff!!!

Take care, ladies!

I hope you have a great time at Disney and are able to leave all this other stuff behind!
Have fun!
Deb

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Community leaders