Going to Budwig centre in Spain

Hi everyone

Please wish me well as I try to laugh in the face of a terminal diagnosis. Some people go into miraculous remissions and how do we know which one of us it could be? Anyway I have decided to go to Spain with my insurance $ -Barcelona is on my bucket list!!:) I will have 2 weeks of natural therapies at the Budwig centre instead of 5 days of whole brain radiation. Sounds good to me and I have a beautiful friend coming with me. At the very least it has given me back a feeling that I can do something good for myself. My beautiful children (13 and 20) support me totally. Please keep them in your prayers.
Blessings to you all and any sharing on the budwig centre (positive at this stage please) would be very welcome.
Jane

30 replies. Join the discussion

Jane, I think Budwig is a wonderful choice! I looked into the Budwig Center in Spain a while back and have kept it in my "back pocket." I understand that they do mind as well as body work, which makes a great deal of sense! I hope you relax there and that the treatments chase away every last met!

Also, I LOVE the Budwig FOCC (Flaxseed Oil and Cottage Cheese)! I've been eating it with fruit and nuts for breakfast for a year and it just seems so "right" to eat. You will become intimately acquainted with it for sure!

Hopefully you and your friend will have time to explore Barcelona and will return with many happy memories!

If you don't mind, I would love to hear your thoughts upon your return!

Wishing you a good trip and an improvement in your health situation. Keep us posted.

Wishing you safe travels and great success.

Enjoy Barcelona, it is wonderful. The Segrada Familia is not to be missed.

I have a question about the Budwig protocol: I know that the flax seed oil is an rich source of omega-3's and an anti-inflammatory. But what does the cottage cheese does; why is it important in this protocol?

Barcelona is one of the cities that I most want to visit. Anyway: I wish you the best of luck, and keep in touch while you are there.

Wishing you a wonderful trip and will keep you and your family in my prayers!!!

Healthbee, you may be sorry you ever asked about the cottage cheese! I've read the explanation elow numerous times and it still makes my eyes cross and my mouth open in a big yawn! Nevertheless, here's the rationale for the Budwig FOCC. (Please remember that it's not been confirmed with scientific rigor as far as I am aware):

"Chemically processed fats are not water-soluble when bound to protein. They end up blocking circulation, damage heart action, inhibit cell renewal, and impede the free flow of blood and lymph fluids. The bio-electrical action in these areas slows down and may become completely paralyzed. The entire organism shows a measurable loss of electrical energy which is replenished only by adding active lipids to the diet. These nutritional fats are vital.

Without the proper metabolism of fats in our bodies, every vital function and every organ is affected. This includes the generation of new life and new cells. Dr. Budwig points out that in growing new cells, there is a dipolarity between the electrically positive nucleus and the electrically negative cell membrane with its high unsaturated fatty acids. During cell division the cell and new child cell must contain enough electron rich fatty acids in the cells surface area to break away and divide off completely from the old cell. When this process is interrupted…tumors are formed. In essence, these commercially processed fats and oils are shutting down the electrical field of the cells, allowing chronic and terminal diseases to develop.

Dr. Johanna Budwig discovered the saturated fats we were using in our Western diets did not contain sufficient pi-electrons. Pi-electrons are like spark-plugs for our cells to help them to “breathe” properly. Pi-electrons allow the body’s cells to assimilate and transport oxygen, and to detoxify cellular waste. devised a simple diet and formula to reoxygenate the body’s cells. She discovered the best source of Pi-electrons was found in two unsaturated fatty acids of flaxseed oil. These unsaturated fatty acids (linolenic and linoleic), not only re-oxygenate the body’s cells, they also repair and restore the lipid membranes of all cells in the body, and they do this by replenishing the loss of critically needed phosphatides and lipoproteins that are always – as stated earlier - grossly deficient in cancer as well as other chronically ill patients.

But there was one problem. Only water-soluble solutions can enter cells, and an oil, however fantastic it is, is not water-soluble and therefore cannot enter our cells. After many years of clinical research, Dr. Budwig found that by combining flaxseed oil with the sulphurated amino acids found in cottage cheese – the flaxseed oil would become water-soluble, and immediately available for use by the body’s cells. Not only does the cottage cheese make the flaxseed oil water soluble to re-oxygenate the body’s cells to prevent cancer mutations, it contains 2 ingredients that fight cancer in the best possible way.

The first ingredient is sulphur, which helps to detoxify the body and prevent the growth of cancer cells. The second is whey (the liquid part) of cottage cheese, which is dextrorotatory lactic acid. This positive form of lactic acid, when given in high doses, normalizes the cell’s pH to healthy levels of around 7.4pH. Normalizing pH of the body’s cells is critical in cancer recovery. Dextrorotatory lactic acid of the whey in cottage cheese neutralizes the toxic, levorotatory lactic acid of the tumor into a non-toxic, racemic form. This is of utmost importance, as it removes the stimulus for an increase in the cell division rate. Also, the whey of cottage cheese has powerful anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. Lactoferrin and lactoferricin in whey inhibits bacteria, yeast, fungi, and parasitic protozoa. As normal cells lose their ability to exchange oxygen due to the presence of viral-bacterial-yeast-like fungus - causing them to mutate into cancer cells – killing these microbes is also paramount in cancer recovery. Finally, the whey of cottage cheese stimulates the growth of various cells of the immune defense system including lymphocytes, macrophages/monocytes, humoral immune response, & antibody response."

I am a Budwig fan. Read everything I could get my hands on and of course eat the FOCC. If I had the funds I'd be right there with you. Good luck and am praying for a wonderful transformation. Please keep us wannabees informed as you go a long if at all possible.

Frenchy

Have an absolutely wonderful trip...you deserve every moment of it!!! Blessings and prayers to you, your family and your dear friend that is making the trip with you!

Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return.

KS

Mmmmm, love cottage cheese!!! Have to look into this :-)). Also love other cultures and am not always fond of western medicine. I can't wait to hear more as your attitude and your new treatments kick's this crap out of your body!!

God Bless You!!!

Thank you everyone. I feel very lucky to be able to go to Spain with my life insurance (that I never thought I would need) I will post about my experiences there and please give me feedback. Barcelona will be an long held dream come true.
your support and comments are much appreciated on this latest adventure.
Jane

Spent many hours reading about Dr. Budwig tonight . . . Fascinating!!! I'm on board and cannot wait to hear on-going posts as you take this adventure!! What an incredible opportunity!! Wishing I was the one going with you!!

Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy all that Barcelona has to offer.

Have a wonderful trip to Barcelona and I wish you all the best at the Budwig Centre. I think we are all so very interested about what you are about to experience that we would all enjoy a full report when you return!

Susan xxx

Have an awesome trip to Barcelona praying that the Budwig Centre is healing for you! Please update us when you return.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jane, you go girl! One thing I learned a long time ago is that whatever I decide to do is the right thing...this is our journey and belongs to no one else.

Best of luck and Bon voyage! Let us know how your MRI turnabout upon your return!

I was not familiar with dr. budwig till i read this thread, but anyhow Barcelona is a wonderful city . Glad you are going there. Be sure to walk the Ramblas boulevard. The gaffers ( waffles) sold along these are delicious if you are so inclined. Also highly recommended is to see the Gaudi architecture. Have a wonderful, restorative trip.

Can health insurance pay for it?

Have a wonderful time! I was born in Seville. Spain is so beautiful. It's great that you can blend a vacation with healing.
I hope you have wonderful results!

:)
Cat

Bestbird: Thank you for answering the question. Yes...I am not a biologist, FAR from it! I am a musician. But I think I get the basic message about the importance of the cottage cheese here. So thanks again!

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Community leaders