Expect Miracles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRh16xWISvE

8 replies. Join the discussion

Other people may not believe in this, but I do. My faith is what keeps me going. Studies show that deep belief and prayer benefits patients. It's easy to be angry about the diagnosis, but I accept that this world is full of trials and tribulations - no one is immune just because they are Christian, or Muslim, or whatever. Whatever the outcome, God is with me and I am never alone.

Really moving clip. I have found my way back to God since my diagnosis and sometimes think that God gave me a wake-up call and told me to forgive others. I turn to him often now.

Thank you for posting. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

I really needed that.I say everyday exspect a miracle

Thanks for sharing... praying for miracles for all of us!

absolutely! and do thank the Lord for every single good result.
I pray for every cancer patient...cancer shouldn't exist, it's too cruel.
What about other diswases? it's a sea of suffering...
just take a look in Lourdes! scaring...surprising...that life is especially about suffering...

Yeah we all have to stay prayed up praying is part of it I thank God for every single day you wake me up pray as a team is a powerful thing I am not giving up I am only praying for more and more recovery of this awful disease. God hears our prayers we just have to keep praying in be strong

Very inspirational. I listened to several other stories there. I would pray these these true stories would bring others who do not believe to have faith in God. Only God can truly heal.
Terri

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Community leaders