Dendritic cell vaccination

Hi, I was recently reading about dendritic cell vaccination in an article about treating breast cancer. I know that they perform it in Germany. Just wondering whether anyone has had it, knows of any results from others having it, or has any views on it. I am NED right now (thankfully) but we are looking at all our treatment options. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks so much

Lulugal

15 replies. Join the discussion

I had it done in Tijuana 1.5 years ago. I did not get any shrinkage but I only had 2 shots in 2 weeks and I think it is something you need more of. I did a lot of other treatments. Ozone and hyperthermia (heating of the blood) plus IVC. I left tired but with in a few days I had my old energy back which is more then most and I have continued to keep it.
I am heading to Langley BC for more Hyperthermia. This time local and whole body. I am determined to fry these little buggers back to were ever they came from.

Mighty me, have you emailed me? I haven't checked. Are you coming by yourself? I thought you may be coming for hyperthermia. I didn't think they did whole body here but maybe they have bought a new machine? If you want to stay with me, I like to jog and use the sauna at the community centre by my home.(my cheap hyperthermia) I also did this during Docetaxal. It improved the circulation of the drugs and kept water retention down. Your on a taxane now right? If you come to my home, I will make you fresh organic juice every morning and you can do the Budwig with me (sounds like a dance:)too. I will even share my magnetic mattress with you:) Well maybe not.......(hahahah) You have to give me some tips on raising money cause I want to go to Jerusalem for their vaccine in a few years! Just gotta stay healthy till then.... Oh and if its possible can I come to your appointment with you? I could take notes and see what they do???
keep Lookin up!
Lisa

My mon has done it all...

Whole body hyperthermia and local oncothermia in Langley did NOT work. And if you go there ask for Dr Parmar. Dr. G is a bit clueless and doesn't really seem to care for his patients.

Dendritic cell vaccine from Issels - made disease proliferate even more! There is a school of thought that macrophages work to help the cancer cells to spread. So when you're doing immunotherapy you have to be really careful. My mom went from having just one bone met to having CANCER IN EVERY BONE IN HER BODY after the vaccines. She's had this disease for eight years and it's been slow growing so the onc thought it was strange that the cancer changed behavior like that. Just do your research, google "macrophages and cancer spread". There are many medical journals that support that theory.

Re: Issels immunotherapy. If you google the patients name on the testimonial page and the word "obituary". Almost all of them are dead except for a few people. That's not a good success rate. I wished that I knew to do that before spending $40K

OMG Thankyou Hope for sharing that. I am so sorry about your mom in terms of what happened. Horrible. And I am a believer in alternative and western meds. So disappointing. I haven't googled the info, but if true, very disturbing. I kept the article as well when it came out years ago....... Thankyou so much for sharing...

Thanks for your response MightyMe. I was wondering why you went to Tijuana. Is it not available in the States through a trial? Good luck with the frying at Langley..I really hope it works. Lx

Thanks for your warning Hope2727. I am sorry that happened to your Mum. I will do some more reading.

best wishes for you both

lulugal

There are other vaccine trials going on in the U.S. E75, AE37 and the ones at Univ. of Washington look interesting. I am NED and would qualify but I would have to give up the treatments I'm on (Xeloda + herceptin) to try them out. I don't want to take that risk yet but if trial results look good enough, I'm hoping to switch to vaccine therapy some day. Good luck and I hope you find one that works for you!

Dear Hope2727, you right about new theory about macrophages and their attachment to cancer cells,they become like a hybrid,and that leads to new mets. I started read to read book by Thomas Seifried :" cancer as metabolic disease", and it makes a lot so sense about glucose and cancer.based on so many studies. Dear,Hope thanks for sharing.please stay with us!

Yikes! I guess I am lucky then that mine did not go gang buster. I should look up the procedure online and see if they still offer it at that clinic. Us trying all these cutting edge treatments I guess can come back to bite us. I am sorry Hope you Mom had such a terrible experience.

Hope, thankyou for posting we appreciate your research, and continued efforts to help and support us all even after your dear Mother is gone. She was blessed to have you.
L

Ditto Miss Hope. Thank you!!

Thanks for the information justkeepgoing. I am on xeloda and zoladex and I would be reluctant to give them up completely for a trial. I guess that's the benefit of Germany where you can have the dcv with your current treatment. But v expensive and I will Be doing a lot more research after Hope's warning.
Lulugal

I am in correspondence with my friend who went to dr.Kleef 's clinic in Vienna,2 months ago for DCV ,hyperthermia, IV vit C, and other treatments he offers in his clinic.she got one DCV treatment and number of hyperthermias,, as well as vit C IV. He ordered for her Zometa in a very strange regimen,twice a week. The last week blood test showed very elevated TM,anemia,liver enzymes are up. Dr.Kleef said that his treatment not working for all,so she is coming home to oncology care.

Hallo everybody
I want to worn you about Germany: only some clinics are good. Be aware of fakes! The treatments which really work are hyperthermia (but you can do it almost everywhere and not only there) and the injections of oncolytic viruses. These injections work temporerally...for few months...and you should keep injecting at least every week...which is impossible, in view of the costs.
I met a "dr." in Germany who asked 2000 euro per month for weekley doses of virus: I can't effort it

We should find a way to get hands on oncolytic viruses somehow!! they are the key, but are kept in the labs of researchers...

About dendritc cell therapy: dr. Disis in Washington is a name in this field...everybody says that it's unuseful.

This discussion is closed to replies. We close all discussions after 90 days.

If there's something you'd like to discuss, click below to start a new discussion.

Things you can do

Advertisement

Advertisement

Discussion topics

Community leaders