If you feel your life is in danger or you are having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
This is a list of phone numbers and organizations that may be helpful for other occasions where you need to speak with someone about your situation. Please let us know if there are any other groups you'd like to see on this list. These groups are not necessarily affiliated with Inspire.
Depression & suicide prevention
Rape, abuse & domestic violence
Substance abuse / alcoholism
- Alcohol Abuse and Crisis Intervention: 800-234-0246
- Al-Anon 1-888-4AL-ANON (1-888-425-2666)
- National Drug Information Treatment and Referral Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (41-800-662357)
- United Kingdom: Drinkline, the National Alcoholism Helpline: 0800 917 8282
Children / teen issues
Women's health / pregnancy / sexual health
- The Americans With Disabilities Act Information and Assistance Hotline 1-800-514-0301, International 1-202-541-0301